Pilates emphasizes the balanced development of the body through core strength, flexibility, and awareness. Pilates enables people to become stronger, longer, leaner, and more able to move with grace and ease. At Remedy, we teach the classical approach developed by Joseph H. Pilates over 80 years ago.
In today’s busy times, it takes a special touch to unwind. Our massage therapy calms the nervous system and promotes a sense of well-being. Reduce tension and aches and pains, while improving blood circulation, for greater oxygenation and nourishment to the cells.
Group fitness is a great way to promote cardiovascular endurance in a fun, high-energy environment. At Remedy, we specialize in various Barre classes, TRX and Mat Pilates to keep things interesting and dynamic.
Become a Pilates Instructor
- Learn both the Classical and Progressive approach to Pilates
- Full all-in-one 16 week course or Modular options available
- PSC offers 120 + “class room hours” to offer the best support to our students
- PSC is competitively priced with no hidden costs
- PSC maintains a small class size for the best learning experience
Current and Upcoming Specials
- Pilates and Massage Memberships Now Available
- NEW GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
- Become a Pilates Instructor | August 2015